vendredi 22 février 2008

French music, sex and politic ...

MONDAY
Teeth operation ---- so Denise is out !
TUESDAY-->THURDAY
Work and preparation of 2008's field ! And recuperation of teeth operation.
THURDAY
Yesterday night, there was a concert of french music, by a spanish band.
I went first to see how a spanish band could be sing french song like Brel, Moustaki, ... songs. We arrived at the area of concert with Montse, and we saw only people about 50 years old ... oupsssssss where are we ??? The band was good, good voice and music. And the signer was great, because his french was good.
But, I had a stange feeling, because he was singing popular french music, like "le port d'amsterdam" and nobody in the audithorium made handclap. It was very strange because in France these songs are very popular and everybody sing it, or dance it, and for one time spanish people are more quiet than french people !

During a break, montse proposed a challenge : transformation of Denise ... no Marianne. I mean, well she means: to make up to me, to color my hair, to put me close sexy (scoop neck...). So I have only one thing to say: is it "blablabla" or a real challenge ?

FRIDAY
The CAMPAIN of PRESIDENT election begins ! there are in all parts in the city paper with candidate: Zapatero (PSOE) and Rajoy (PP). There are other parties, but they are minotary like "izquierda unida". So, debates are involved. I will observed this campain with my foreigner eye. I never see it in Spain, and I could compare with french campain. For the moment, it's more quiet than in France, because spanish people will be vote in 2 weeks and there isn't a frenzy to know will win.
Moreover, I took the bus into madrid to go to make my demand of lodging help. And i saw any difference with other day. But, one person in the bus said: "uffff with this STRIKE ... it's dificult ect". And I thought: what kind of strike ? okkkkk, I understood that the public transport in Madrid was/is in strike. But, in reality, it doesn't change nothing ... because there are bus ect. So this is other way to manifest in Spain !

Aucun commentaire: