jeudi 7 février 2008

I want to fly ...

The other day, I was in the airplane and I saw in the company's magazine something about a calendar. I saw only hot girls in few pages. I though: great, for once time that there is something interesting to see in the avion's mag (other than marchandizing ect ...).
But, when I come back to Madrid, I realized that this calendar is making a polemic ! WHY ???



What do you think ? What mounth do you prefer ? Some people think that it's degrading and humiliating for women ect. But Sincerely, I don't see why it could be very bad for women. Women are free to make that they want. Moreover, this calendar is making in order to have money for an association. And if it's good for our vision ... why not ? So, now we are waiting calendar of other part of this aerian company ... go to the shooting photo! I am agree about that the myth of the stewardesses or "hotesses" could be highter !
But you know what ? The more comic it's when you take the plane and you can see one of these girls ... yes I have ! , I flied with the first girl (left) in the down photo.


Now, I would like to talk about the uniform of airline hostess. Because according to the company there is a lot of different uniforms and fashions. So, with my numerous flies and voyages, I have seen some type of dress.
The type of uniform could be like the prestigiuos french company: very classic, and a little borring.

Or in the other extremly, there is the very very cool uniform of Aireuropa: jeans, polo ...

There is too, the flashy uniform of Ryanair: blueeeeeeeeeee like the sky !!!! see up ! But there a lot of other company's dress !
So, what do you prefer ? I don't know what I can choose, because I would like a uniform of airline hostess sexy but in the same way no too much classic. The myth of the airline hostess must go oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Aucun commentaire: