lundi 11 février 2008

my week and week end !

hello everybody, let's go to my last week:
- monday: work, doctor and lessor's meeting ! yes, I still searching with my electricity bill was too hight !? and finally, I am in the spanish system enterely, I have the medic card !
- tuesday: work and work and work : yes, I'm analysing the lizards' secretions in lab before that fields exp begin. And I made too administration back line ! ufff in order to have money of the governement it's very difficult !
- wednesday: doctor meeting ! and it's was very funny. I explain: I was wainting my turn and the doctor go out and said the next person to enter. And she said: Fernando,Denise,Maria ... And if you don't contest at this call, it's like you are not here, so you pass your turn ! But, I was, and I was waiting Marianne ... and nothing, but few minutes after I think what's kind of spanish could be call "denise" ?? It' was for me ! of course it's my second name ! lol lol lol, and actually, the doctor called me denise and I didn't pick up ... so I have waiting a litte more ... juste to have a ticket in order to go to the dentist ! in the afternoon: sentimental day of Monste !
- thurday: nothing very interesting only, when I come back to home and I see one paper in the enter of my edifice: "the last tuesday person intended to enter in one flat to steal, with somebody indoor ..." waouuu ... freaking out !
- friday: surprise meeting with some people of the museum. I was going out when Pilar said to me : do you want to go to take somethink ... juste little time !
- saturday: working in the lab !
- sunday: it was a clasical sunday: cooking, cleaning, and TV of course !

4 commentaires:

Benoît a dit…

It's ALWAYS difficult to have money from the gouvernment...

"C'est le jeu ma pauvre DENISE !"

Marianne a dit…

looooooool t'es bète !

sandrine a dit…

T'es trop fort Ben!
on ne te refera pas

Marianne a dit…

je crois que cela va me suivre ... je crois que je vais changer de prénom ! maintenant c'est Denise !