jeudi 7 février 2008

J'ai du retard ...

j'ai du retard ... dans mon historique, non, non, pas de panique !
ok, so let's go to my last week, my week end ect ...
so the last week was not very exciting, because I have a lot of work: analysis, statistics, write, ect ect ...
well, i have some suprise like thirday with my electricity bill ! yes incredible 4x the normal price ! Yes, when i sw this number I had to sit me ! I didn't sleep the night.
So since this very memorable day/moment, I'm search why !? I callled with the lessor to see the number in the box ... and it's correct ! shit ... so now I need to close all my flat, without electricity in order to know if the meter box is ok, or if is out, or if someone is "sucking" me the electricity ! when I have more information about my investigation I will tell us !
then, I'm fighting with the spanish and madrilen's administration ! ufff so complicated, of course to give money the community of madrid they make it dificult ! It was too easy to think that the administration could be more flexible in orden to help young people to have a flat's grant ! no, it's normal, with patience !
so, monday-friday: working ! and saturday: flat cleaning and working too !
and sunday: Gema and me tought that it was a good idea to go to walk in the mountain. I was, but the weather wasn't agree with our idea ! this was the only one day with an horrible weather: rain, fog, snow !!! coooooool, so we stayed in house "piapiapia dans ton corps" between girls and THE french traditionnal custumber : CREPESSSSS !
then, one more time : monday ! and this mouth I will take the bus. so this mounday I take the bus and I don't know if the spirit of benoit was here or not ? but the previous bus go down, so people for 2 bus must to enter in one bus ! can you imagine make 30km like this ! cool !
and my end of week is the same of the beginning of this new week: administration and work ! yep, very exiting !

2 commentaires:

Benoît a dit…

"I don't know if the spirit of benoit was here or not ?"

Sache que partout où tu iras mon esprit te suivera....lol

ventouse attitude !

Marianne a dit…

ufff ca fait peur !