jeudi 21 février 2008

My adventures of my set of false teeth!

Thus, after rendez-vous taken go in the dentist specialized in extraction of teeth of the Spanish social security, I go this Monday in direction of the hospital. I take a bus 2h before the rdv thinking that should be good to be early. But it was without counting on the spirit of Benoit who still trailed by Madrid and his traffic. Finally, I arrive just at time. The assistant comes to call us. But I was not entitled to Denise, this time it was well written: Marianne G.
Before me, 2 mens pass, of which one which had very badly! But I was not reassured, because they left with an incredible head of pain. Therefore, with willies, I enter in the room. There were the dentist (woman), hes assistant (woman) and a aprentie assistant (50 years/woman). She asks the usual questions to me: allergies, operations… I learned how to say in Spanish vegetations. And they see that I am French, and they see my 2nd first name… Denise!“ohh it is pretty Denise… blah…”
To put in good ambiance I ask: “will it hurt?” … and I add “because I'm in a funk”, and the dentist puts herself has to laugh.Installed on the armchair, the opened mouth, the dentist says to me: “your tooth is very difficult to remove, I will test but I do not promise anything, you go can be to have to go to the hospital so that they finish tearing off it to you”I have to have a head of super fear at this time because she finishes by: “but I will make my possible”. Thus here with the half part of the mouth sleeping… ufff it is not easy then to speak ... impossible!once anaesthetized, go one tears off this tooth! 1… 2… 3, I close the eyes. The dentist asks to me whether I'n hurt. How do you want to answer with the anaesthetized mouth and the fingers of the dentist as well as the instruments.
I MIME that just a little and I succeeded in saying: “I close the eyes because I do not want to see”.Finally, a tooth entiere removed, a mouth full with blood, one return for the next week, and Monday without being able to speak.
Live the Spanish puller of tooth!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

ma pauvre Denise...