samedi 22 mars 2008

Yep, I'm French and ....

I speak currently spanish ! Yep, I have a new "field story". So, I was going to capture my lizards ! Yep, I know in this moment my life is resume by capture animals.
Well, I was going up in the reserve zone "FUENFRIA valle", where only personal with permit can enter and go up with car. I have both, a car and a permission ! And of course I have the key to open the two doors !
So, I was going up, I was passing and seeing a lot of people walking and in bicycle. But, nobody said to me nothing ... for the moment. Because generaly, people are not happy to see me go up with my car, and themselves walking !
I arrived in my capture site, I parked my car and go to capture. Everything was good, a lot of lizards, sun ect... (no sex!).
When arrived two boys in bicycle, one said:
"-look it's the french guy, look he arrived up till here, it's not normal, ufff these frenchies ... ect ... it could be good to make a formal complaint in police ! "
-what ??? I'm the frenchy, and I understand perfectly your spanish ! bloody fool ! and make me a complaint, you will see ! I'm working ! fuck ! "
So, after my response very active, they didn't said nothing and continued their way ... but without sound !
Why people think that I'm up in the mountain with my car for pleasure and happyness ! No, I'm working ! I'm working in order that they can use this reserve area without problem !
when people will be more smart and less stupid ! because if I go up, it's because I have the key, and if I have the key it's because I have the permission of the community to be here !

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

tu vas bientot pouvoir écrire un bouquin avec toutes tes histoires!!!