mardi 25 mars 2008

After the police ...

Yep, I still with my stories in field ... very funny stories !

So, today I was in the field in order to capture lizards. And this time, I was capturing near to house, garden, school, church ... well, in a village ! a typical small spanish village, where everybody knows everybody. And what's happen when a new personne is in the village, moreover this personne are walking with a fish cane and watching walls !

It happens nothing ... no, nobody call the police. But, surprise: the gardens or houses have DOGSSSSSSS. uffff, it's so difficult to work with a dog near to the wall, barking and moving ...

You can imagine that scare lizard, but not only, because, one dog barking call other dog (neighbour) and other and other and finally you have a group choral of dogs ... STOPPPPP !

So, I don't know that I prefer: police, idiot, or crazy dogs in the field ?? ... it's a very big question !

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I looooove your stories of lizards!!! I think the best story was the one with the idiot. I wished I could be there!!!

Benoît a dit…

The most insurportable will have been to meet an idiot policeman with a dog...
My poor Denise...

Marianne a dit…

yep ! tomorrow I will go to capture lizards ... in my village ... so I hope no story !