lundi 17 mars 2008

Diplomatic lizards !

When I search lizards in field, always it occurs to me some strange histories !

Today, I was searching lizards in Madrid city, in the University area. I was walking and searching, when I arrived in a zone that I didn't know. I need to precise that it's hollidays in Spain, so there is nobody in the street and the university. Well, I was walking and I saw a way with a potential lizards' wall. So, I came close to this way and wall. Fortunatly I saw a lizard !

-"Yep, I'm lucky!"

You can imagine the situation: alone in a way, looking in a wall. If you didn't know what I'm making, you culd think that I'm crazy.

But, suddenly a car of police came. They passed near to me and go to stop more far. I thought : "perhap it's a private way, I will ask".

"no, is not a private way. Juts don't touch the wall please, because it active an alarm".

What ??? don't touch the wall ??? Why ??? I put my eyes up of the wall and I saw doble barbwire ! I tried to explain that I am biologist and search lizards, but seeing this protection and police, I decided to go away. Then I saw that there is 2 wall and a guard tower.

BUT what there is here ???

So coming back to the museum I checked up in internet and ... result :
it's the government palace and president site ! So I understood so much vigilance !
In resume, I have encounter lizards in a good area, but unfortunatly they are diplomatic immunity lizards !! So if I need to capture them, I need to ask to the president ZP to have his permission !
Now, I ask me: why when I go to capture lizards I encounter more police than lizards !!!!!!!

2 commentaires:

Benoît a dit…

lol
the funniest will have been that they say you :" There is not lizard ! (french expression) Don't panic !"

Marianne a dit…

loooooooooooooooool, you're right !
but finally I will send a permision to ZP to catch in his garden lizards !!!!!