vendredi 11 avril 2008

Barcelona...

Yep, I was in Cataluña so I decided to visit : BARCELONA.

I go to Cataluña until 9 years, but I never go to Barcelona ! Yep it's a crime ! I passed in this town but never visit. But this tuesday I decided to go just a little afternoon. So with my bag, water and map I took the train and arrived in Sants Station: direction ---- Sagrada familia.It's very big and impress, but under construction and full of turists, so I changed and I went to other place : passeig de Gracia. It is a big avenue with a lot of building of different styles, it's very interesting. Then I went to the old and gothic center with very small street and church ect. It's very nice to walk in this part and it's very different of other part of Barcelona. And I arrived to the port and Colom Place walking in the famous street: Rambla.
And it was time to come back to Gerona to see David Jr ! And the come back in the train was very nice ...

3 commentaires:

Benoît a dit…

Good weather at the beginning of your visit but at the end...

Anonyme a dit…

l'autre jour je suis tombée sur un reportage sur Gaudi: je ne connaissais pas, mais j'ai été scotchée!!!! J'adore!! Ca m'a vraiment donné envie de voir ses oeuvres en vrai ça doit être vraiment impressionnant!j'espère que t'as pris des photos tu me montreras!!!

Marianne a dit…

non non non désolé, car pour une fois que je vais a Barcelona ... l'appareil ne veut pa marcher ... donc j'ai pris quelques avec le portable ... désolé ! mais j'avoue que oui c'est impresionant mais par exemlple la sagrda familia ce qui gache c'est quelle est en travaux, mais sinon tu peux te promener dans barcelona et rencontrer au hasard de ses oeuvres !